Welcome to the Thesis
& Dissertation Submission System
Once you have passed the final defense and satisfied the requirements of the committee, you are ready to submit your manuscript to the Thesis Office for review. This submission process is fully electronic.
- Check that all pre-submittal requirements have been met, using the Master's or Doctoral Student Checklists, as applicable.
- Verify academic integrity by utilizing Turnitin.com.
- Ensure that all required forms have been correctly completed and submitted to the Thesis Office.
- Complete the Thesis Preparation Checklist to ensure your document adheres to Texas A&M University format guidelines for theses and dissertations. Save the completed checklist; you will be asked to upload the file, along with your thesis or dissertation, during the submission process.
- To get started with your submission, click the link below. You will be asked to authenticate using your NetID
Your help can make things better
You feedback is very important to us; it allows us to continue to improve the system. Please feel free to notify us directly at email@example.com if you have any suggestions to increase the usability or effectiveness of this application. You can talk to the your Thesis Office regarding any issues that may arise during the submission process.
This application has been developed and is maintained by the Texas Digital Library, in conjunction with Texas A&M, MIT, and UIUC.